People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” 16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them. Mark 10: 13-16
- Make Dad Feel Awful… Awfully Good!
- Cute Little Girl Tells Dad What “Not” To Do
- You’re Practically Perfect In Every Way!
- Imagine – Praising In The Streets!
- Learn This Biblical Secret To Heal Pain & Hate
- Give Some “Health To Your Bones”!
- Spread The Love – like Martin Luther King Jr. and Kid President
- The Real Christmas Story Retold In A Fun Way
- O Holy Night – Hope For The Weary …. Rejoice!
- Kids Say The Darndest Things! Even About Jesus’ Birth! So Cute*