A glimmer of love was experienced when a young Boy Scout named Eric played Taps to honor those who served our country and lost their lives to the coronavirus. It’s a fitting example of how everyone is being affected in some way or another. Lets pray for a cure to happen at lightning speed!
- Soul from Seoul ! Gospel Singers
- Drive Thru Birthday Celebrations!
- How The Children Will Remember This Time
- Hands Up In Church! … For Hand Sanitizer! Funny Tim Hawkins
- Stay Calm and Centered and Dance!
- Bay Area Choir Sings “You Are Not Alone” – Their Spirit Shines Through Their Phones
- Grandma’s Birthday Party For One during lockdown
- Can A Plant Be Bullied?… You Bet!
- Become A “No Matter What” Person – Les Brown Inspires
- The Prayer – Perfect for Easter