We have all been touched by someone with breast cancer. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I want to share some breast cancer quotes from famous breast cancer survivors. I want to inspire, give hope and push forward those battling the disease. Please share, share, share these quotes. Also I am including the original pink glove dance. If you haven’t seen it, check it out. A little sense of humor is always a must!! Go Pink!!!!
- Pray and Pray and Then Pray Some More While You Reach!
- Hunting for A “Teddy” Bear!
- Can We Really Trust God? Yes We Can!
- In Honor of our Service Men and Women *
- Soul from Seoul ! Gospel Singers
- Drive Thru Birthday Celebrations!
- How The Children Will Remember This Time
- Hands Up In Church! … For Hand Sanitizer! Funny Tim Hawkins
- Stay Calm and Centered and Dance!
- Bay Area Choir Sings “You Are Not Alone” – Their Spirit Shines Through Their Phones
We are here to help each other. Two people are stronger than one.
No prejudice nor no discrimination, just an unconscious love and good will to the other people, that’s the ideal society and the city where everyone is happy!!