We have all been touched by someone with breast cancer. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I want to share some breast cancer quotes from famous breast cancer survivors. I want to inspire, give hope and push forward those battling the disease. Please share, share, share these quotes. Also I am including the original pink glove dance. If you haven’t seen it, check it out. A little sense of humor is always a must!! Go Pink!!!!
- Pray and Pray and Then Pray Some More While You Reach!
- Hunting for A “Teddy” Bear!
- Can We Really Trust God? Yes We Can!
- In Honor of our Service Men and Women *
- Soul from Seoul ! Gospel Singers
- Drive Thru Birthday Celebrations!
- How The Children Will Remember This Time
- Hands Up In Church! … For Hand Sanitizer! Funny Tim Hawkins
- Stay Calm and Centered and Dance!
- Bay Area Choir Sings “You Are Not Alone” – Their Spirit Shines Through Their Phones