We have all been touched by someone with breast cancer. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I want to share some breast cancer quotes from famous breast cancer survivors. I want to inspire, give hope and push forward those battling the disease. Please share, share, share these quotes. Also I am including the original pink glove dance. If you haven’t seen it, check it out. A little sense of humor is always a must!! Go Pink!!!!
- Make Dad Feel Awful… Awfully Good!
- Cute Little Girl Tells Dad What “Not” To Do
- You’re Practically Perfect In Every Way!
- Imagine – Praising In The Streets!
- Learn This Biblical Secret To Heal Pain & Hate
- Give Some “Health To Your Bones”!
- Spread The Love – like Martin Luther King Jr. and Kid President
- The Real Christmas Story Retold In A Fun Way
- O Holy Night – Hope For The Weary …. Rejoice!
- Kids Say The Darndest Things! Even About Jesus’ Birth! So Cute*